tasty + tasteful table setting

If you haven't picked up any fourth of July decorations or you're still wondering how to set your table on Sunday, not to worry.

I borrowed a little bit of inspiration from project wedding.

4th.1

Isn't this lovely?

So fresh and real.

The OCD in me loves how the silverware, glass and napkins are all nestled together….and labeled!

Picture 19

Simple white flowers blend so the red pops even more.

Picture 20

This is something you can totally whip up in one speedy trip to your grocery store.

No buying tacky decorations or plastic wastefulness.

Just simple, festive and elegant.

4tt

Check out the whole post right here.

Happy 4th of July!

This entry was posted in Fourth of July. Bookmark the permalink. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Pru says:

This is so pretty. I love the strawberry idea. It would look good with apples for Thanksgiving.
    Happy Independence Day, Seleta. I hope you are celebrating in style.

2. LiveLikeYou says:

Strawberries…what a fun idea. Very festive.

3. susan anneheim mitchell says:

Happy 4th of July!

4. alice says:

Gotta love anything in a jelly or mason jar!

5. Geli says:

We’re back from Europe, just in time to celebrate 4th of July.
    The table decorations look very nice – red and white looks so
    fresh and summerly, doesn’t it?
    Happy 4th of July!! My favorite month too – for obvious reasons ;-)

6. Natalie says:

Wow, what a neat idea! Thanks so much for sharing :)
    Happy 4th of July!

7. divabroker says:

Fresh & yummie! Who wouldn’t want to have a seat at that table…

I am coming to your house with the book Bell Jar.

9. Leah Hill says:

Love that strawberry chain! So cute!

10. Pierre says:

Happy Independence Day Design Diva. We so love you in France.

11. paula says:

so beautiful! Now you have me second guessing my use of paper plates, napkins and plastic forks for Ellie’s bday. I normally only use real but this year the mr. has to do all the set up and clean up do to my surgery. blah:)

12. Roberta says:

Hello Seleta! I’ve been away for the holiday weekend and been very busy around the Love Shack lately and not been blogging and leaving comments as much as I like to ;) Just love this party idea…the strawberries on the table top are so darn cute and so are the canning jars and gingham napkins. Hope you are getting all settled in your new digs for the summer! I don’t know how you do it with four kids and moving temporarily in the summer ;) Fondly, Roberta