flowers + friends

This is going to be a fun weekend!  I’m hosting a big birthday dinner for a dear friend coming in from Atlanta and also co-hosting a baby shower for another friend. Can’t wait to spend quality time with special peeps. Today and tomorrow I’m running around like a crazy girl getting all the final details in order.

I’m going to try and make this daisy chain necklace for my birthday friend…will let you know how it works out!

For now I’ll wish you a Happy Weekend and share a few lovely entertaining pics for inspiration.

Cheers!

[photos from here, here and here]

This entry was posted in Bridal Showers, Entertaining. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted September 16, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Permalink | Edit

SOOooo Lovely! Your blog & the post!!!

2. Posted September 16, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Permalink | Edit

looks like my kind of girl fest.

3. Esther Dee
    Posted September 16, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Permalink | Edit

Seleta, total awe with the above pics, I hope your weekend is absolutely beautiful !!

4. Lori H
    Posted September 16, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Permalink | Edit

Seleta, have a great weekend! Hope you will share some pictures and maybe your menus with us?

5. Lydia Bryant
    Posted September 16, 2010 at 7:12 pm | Permalink | Edit

Oh my! *dreamy sigh* Carrera ♥ Crystal ♥ That kitchen is too delicious for words.

Hope you have a wonderfully delightful weekend with friends!

6. Posted September 16, 2010 at 8:07 pm | Permalink | Edit

LOVE the daisy chain necklace, Seleta – I have a special place in my heart for daisy chains, a long-honored graduation tradition at my all-girls high school – 160+ years strong!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend of celebrations …

7. Posted September 17, 2010 at 6:02 am | Permalink | Edit

Mmmm – gorgeous!! Have fun at your events!

8. Posted September 17, 2010 at 7:44 am | Permalink | Edit

Great flowers in those pictures! Enjoy the friends and festivities!

9. Posted September 17, 2010 at 10:36 am | Permalink | Edit

In love with the first photo!!!

Hope to see photos from your events . . . have a great weekend!

10. Andrea
    Posted September 17, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Permalink | Edit

LOVE the first picture!! Have fun with your hostess duties…

11. janet
    Posted September 17, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Permalink | Edit

You are a sweet, kind friend…..
    Enjoy your special time with your “peeps”.
    xoxo

12. Posted September 18, 2010 at 2:00 am | Permalink | Edit

I’m sure you will be the perfect host Seleta, I hope you show photos (and menus) next week. Have a great time.

13. Posted September 18, 2010 at 9:49 pm | Permalink | Edit

Good luck and have fun!

what are those gorgeous green (flowers/plants) in that second inspiration picture?! I love them!