wednesday white

How about some funky cool white today?

Note: this blog is one place you will continue to see white after Labor Day. : )

More kitchen lust.

James Merrell knows how to rock it and make an unmade bed look cool.

Love this inspiration board I spotted on one of my favorite blogs, this is glamorous.

[photos via here, here, here + here]

This entry was posted in White Spaces. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted September 29, 2010 at 9:32 am | Permalink | Edit

That kitchen is the inspiration for our next kitchen, custom stainless hood, solid slab marble backsplash, it makes me sigh every time I see it. xo

2. Posted September 29, 2010 at 9:38 am | Permalink | Edit

i adore white. i love the top photo — so inviting and the dresser shot. makes me want to go makeover my dresser! xo

3. Posted September 29, 2010 at 11:14 am | Permalink | Edit

so lucky to have found you via Pure Style Home. I grabbed one of your lovely photos and linked back to you; hope you don’t mind.

beautiful blog……

4. Posted September 29, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Permalink | Edit

I just love all-white interiors with a hint of blue! And I especially love the 2nd photo of the dresser! Beautiful!

5. mydesignchic
    Posted September 29, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Permalink | Edit

I’m all for white after Labor Day when it looks like this…The kitchen is stunning, and I’m crazy about bench seating. Great post!!

6. Allison
    Posted September 29, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Permalink | Edit

That kitchen is fabulous! I love the simplicity of white and the freshness it brings to a room. Those fun shoes with that wild chenille dress is a great photo!

7. Posted September 29, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Permalink | Edit

so nice! — thanks so much :)
    xoxo

8. Posted September 29, 2010 at 11:29 pm | Permalink | Edit

I never get tired of that Melanie Turner kitchen…it’s pretty perfect

9. Posted September 30, 2010 at 7:42 am | Permalink | Edit

Love that kitchen. I have a similar island in mine, and wish I had gotten a bench like that instead of stools.

10. Posted September 30, 2010 at 8:18 am | Permalink | Edit

That giant skirt is so fun! Terribly unpractical but so fun!