wednesday white

Some midweek white inspiration just for you.

Oh hello, deliciously mod gallery wall.

Still need a pinch more?  Then check out a mini round up of some of my previous white images right here on one of my favorite pure + pretty blogs, gingerella.

[photos sources 12.3.4]

This entry was posted in White Spaces. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Lori H says:

Oh Seleta! All great photos, but the first one and the last one made me sigh out loud. Thanks for sharing!

2. Evelien says:

I love these pictures, especially the first one. That lamp!!!!!! That bed, that rug!!!!!!!!!

3. Ella Pretty says:

Just what I needed to look at! Love the beautiful kitchen in the last pic…farmhouse sink – one day you’ll be mine LOL!

4. Allison says:

The first picture is lovely – very peaceful. I’m liking that gallery wall, too. I hopped over to Gingerella and that cake looks divine with the white icing. I love white, white, white….so serene.

5. Sinead says:

Beautiful white inspiration. Thks for sharing.

6. Kelly Green says:

that gallery wall is perfection!! KG

7. Esther Dee says:

I think white rocks!!! I know some of my friends think I am crazy for having all white towels in the bathrooms and all over my house living on the beach….but I just love the look and the cripsness it brings…. thanks for this wonderful reminder why I love it so much ;)

8. kayce hughes says:

Great images. I try so hard to be white and clean but color and clutter keep getting in the way.

9. Oh – love these – especially the first one!!

10. janet says:

Oh how my heart goes pitter patter with anything and everything white. So calming, soothing and relaxing. The last photo is my favorite~

11. OH I love that last image! Just perfect….

12. simplygrove says:

The top image had me at hello!!! xxoo

13. I think this is one of my favorite Wednesday Whites! That bedroom is a sweet oasis!

14. Love all of these… but esp the last two.

15. Lauren says:

The thing I love about all white is how it makes the color that is there just POP! Like that bedroom. That picture and the pillow would be lost in a room full of color but against the all white, they provide visual interest and immediately draw your eye there.

16. Jill says:

You SHOULD learn how to knit… it’s very fun (and warning: addictive!) I haven’t done it in a while but I have a lot of yarn stashed in the basement!

I have had that first nursery picture bookmarked as well. I love the pouf collection above the crib. I want to do something similar in my daughter’s room. I have a chinese decorative silk umbrella that is hand painted that I wanted to mix up with poufs. Something JUST like that picture. So gorgeous!

17. Seeing your white post makes me want more white in my life!

One Trackback