perfect pendants

Love this look.  Chic, simple, stylish but not too fussy.

While poking around looking for some unique pendants, I discovered this source for cool barn-inspired lighting. They call themselves Barn Light Electric.  Am I the last one to find out about this company?  I have a feeling they are no secret.  Never-the-less I dig their lights.

A few of my picks…

Oh ya, the warehouse pendant.  Only 99 buckaroonies.

Mmmmm yummy light blue porcelain.  Come to momma.

I’m calling this one Mr. Classic.  Love him.  But not loving how all three of these images are totally different sizes. Grrrrrr….

So my next chore is finding or building the perfect kitchen to install a few of these pups above my dreamy island.  Hmmm. [insert tick tock sound]

This entry was posted in Kitchens. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. pam says:

i discovered them last year when redoing our kitchen/dining room. i wanted 3 of that middle style over our farmhouse table. sadly it didn’t happen. went with something else.

2. We love them! We have used them in a few projects!

3. Hannah says:

oh wow! that blue light is to DIE for! :)

4. Mareike says:

Nice kitchen. The table reminds my of the “bayrisch”-style (South Germany).

5. Bryn says:

Seleta – I scored three COPPER pendants like this at a local thrift store. I am hanging them in my upstairs hallway to give it some personality. The hallway is too narrow to hang artwork, so they will definitely be adding the personality it needs.

I’ll have to send you the pics when I get them hung! :)

6. Love their line. So funny that we used the same image today— but pointing out two totally different things!

7. Alana says:

Great resource. Thank you! I LOVE the pale blue pendant.
    I put 3 pendants like the first industrial picture
    in our farmhouse kitchen. Found them in Home Depot
    for aroumd $30 each. They are great looking for the price.
    I will send you a pic or the link for them for your someday farmhouse file :)

8. Stephanie says:

How funny! I came across this very website last night too after coming across a post on the GardenWeb forums where someone was trying to find a certain pendant for her kitchen. Someone suggested Barn Light Electric. I had a lovely time looking through all the fixtures then bookmarked the site to possibly use later during our build. Do you, by chance, browse on GardenWeb too? :)

9. Seleta says:

Bryn – please do show me your pics! Would love to see : )

Brooke – I loved your gorgeous post!!!

Alana – show me the link, I’d be interested to see the HD lights you described.

Stephanie – thanks, I’ll have to check out Garden Web!

Seleta

10. lizziefitz says:

Hi Seleta, I love Barn Light Electric.I am currently debating over a sconce for our powder room . Come visit soon:) Sent you some sugar yesterday on my new blog.

11. Hi Seleta! I have been collecting “lovely lighting” for a future post and have seen lots of great pendants. I love the ones you chose. They add a great rustic feel to the space. I’m also loving dining tables that are in the middle of the kitchen…

12. Love those pendants! And, also the two benches that make up the seating at that kitchen table. Darling!!!

xo Elizabeth

13. Baylor Love says:

Oh these are wonderful! Thank you so much for the new resource…and Bryn for the hallway idea. Hmmm *strums fingers together*

14. Jeana says:

The pendants are awesome, but I am pretty interested in the 4 square flush mounts as well. Any idea where they came from?

15. Goodness, that kitchen! I am so into black painted French doors and window trim these days. What a beautiful example of that.

16. Sarah says:

Thanks for the source!!! We are building a new house and these would be perfect!!

17. oh mr. classic is awesome!

18. Thanks so much for this information…. I am currently renovating a kitchen and want a vintage light… these are just perfect.

19. Oona says:

Just FIY, some of the “clearance” items they carry are not made in the U.S. In case that is very important to someone.