wednesday white

We’re back from our Colorado trip and acclimating to warm air and sunshine.  What an amazing week that was for our family!  I’ll share pics from our trip with you shortly – my pictures are currently under hostage in our camera because it died and I can’t seem to find the charger.  We always have some kind of camera drama on every trip.

I’m liking this white kitchen.  Tongue and groove ceiling?  Yes, please.

The kids had so much fun.  And I’m surprised to say that we did too!  I was secretly worried we’d be exhausted and beyond worn out after this jaunt – but somehow I feel recharged and inspired after all of our activities.  We did it all – snowboarding, skiing, tubing, horseback riding.  It was our best family vacation to date.  Man do we love Colorado.  Beautiful scenery, outdoor fun, cool peeps. Literally everyone I met in Colorado was down to earth and nice – even strangers in the Gondola.  I could seriously deal with living in Denver.

Hello, stunning surprise gallery wall in the bathroom.

I’ll be doing regular posts until I track down that camera charger.  In the meantime, happy white wednesday.  It’s good to be back : )

1. Andrea says:

Glad your trip went well. I missed your posts, so glad you’re back. Love that gallery wall!

2. lizziefitz says:

Glad your back. I lost my camera charger too, boo:( Loving that first kitchen!!

3. Colorado is my second favorite state. Our son graduated from the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, and we had a vacation home in Durango, a picturesque western ski town in the southern part We have spent lots of quality family time there.

4. Marianne says:

So glad you all had a great vacation! After waking up to snow this morning, I’m dreaming of a warm weather vacation! Love the kitchen and bath. Gorgeous!

5. Allison says:

I missed you Seleta! Your trip sounds wonderful and I look forward to seeing your photos.

6. Love the kitchen and bathroom pics! I love the dark walnut stain with the crisp white of the subway tiles (on both!) Glad to see you back!

7. Monica says:

Yeah! You’re back. So glad you had a wonderful time. I love family vacations. Maybe one of these days you can share how you put together you’re packing routine, thats always a big challenge here at the Thorpe ranch. Hope you find your charger. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

8. Sorry to hear about yet another camera issue – I can’t wait for the photos.

I love that bathroom wall with the frames. Not too many and all relating to one another. Perfect.

9. Ahhh… perfect timing on the kitchen photo.. it is just what I want. My oven died last week… so I will have to re-do sooner than later. I haven’t started compiling images of what I want yet… this will be my start!

10. Vicki says:

Glad you enjoyed your trip! Tongue and groove ceilings make me happy!

11. Glad to know you had a great trip! Can’t wait to see pictures. That’s the first time I have seen a galery wall in a bathroom! Thanks for sharing.

12. Lana says:

Welcome back! I hope you find your charger soon.

Thank you for sharing the kitchen photo. I love the look of the white cabinets and very dark floors.

13. Sounds like a great trip! I LOVE that white kitchen – and that tub! :)

14. Aunt Kathi says:

I think that I’m back, too. :)

15. msmaggymay says:

LOVE that bicycle!! Any idea where to get one of those??

16. Seleta says:

Ms. Maggy May, I’m not sure. It was a photo I spotted on another blog.

seleta