This week I’ve been reorganizing and cleaning out my closet. It’s been quite a process but feels really good to narrow down the excess a little more. Here is a dream closet I’ve had in my files for a while. I’d like to work toward making my wardrobe far more edited and someday my closet this stylish.
How many of us have seen this picture and lusted after this space?
What if I told you that you could create a space very similar to this for only $250? Lights, walls, accessories and all. Well you can! I did some digging and put together an inspiration board with all of your resources numbered and listed below. Enjoy!
1. You could spray paint this classic chandelier black and give it the exact same look as the inspiration room. $99. Here.
2. This stripey ottoman could be the perfect spot to toss your purse or paint your toes. $69. Here.
3. Forget wallpaper – stencil your heart out for only $25 and achieve the same look. Here. And here’s a nice chocolate brown for painting your pattern – Benjamin Moore’s Mink 2112-10.
4. I adore these chic little storage boxes in dark coffee trim. $12. Right here.
5. This custom made hat box clearly has the Hermes attitude without the price. Comes in all sizes $22-$52. Here.