This Sunday we celebrate our well-deserved dads who love, protect and cherish their broods every day. It certainly can’t be an easy job being a super hero! In case you’re still trying to decide what to buy or where to go, I made a little inspiration board with gift ideas and family friendly things to do. Everything from fun to fancy. Enjoy!!
1. Fashion freak: you can’t go wrong with a military inspired JCrew Timex. At $150, it’s a little bit of an investment, but such a timeless piece – no pun intended. I especially like that right now JCrew’s interchangeable bands are on sale for $15!! Watch is here. Bands are all here.
2. Coffee connoisseur: what dad wouldn’t love a shiny new coffee maker poised on the kitchen countertop? Little ones can make a card and present Dad with his hot cup of coffee and newspaper at bedside on Sunday morning! We bought this exact coffee maker a few months ago and it’s like pouring a cup of happiness every morning. No mess, no filters. Plus it’s so easy for everyone to pour a cup of their own flavor with no fuss. You can find it here.
3. Clever camper: fill a back pack full of Dad’s favorite treats and surprise him with a family hike or nature walk at your nearby park. If you’re feeling extra dedicated, a planned camping trip would surely be a bonus! This nifty new napsack, is a great look and affordable price!
4. Playful Pop: they say the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys. Have a few laughs and get Dad a racey red remote control chopper. I have yet to meet a man who can say no to playing with anything with a remote. I found a bad to the bone helicopter over here and the cute red one right here.
5. Dessert Lovin’ Daddy: this raw berry pie with coconut and almond crust is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. The recipe is wholesome, organic and tempting. My husband is a sucker for any dessert with berries and I’d love to try and make this! The lovely photo and recipe came from one of my new favorite food blogs right here.