wednesday white

In our house, we don’t do goblins or gore for Halloween, we try to keep it on the lighter side.

But I sure can give you some wicked white.

halloween1

If you’re spooked by scary, you can always play around with all white in your decor. halloween3

I know this table is for Thanksgiving, but I’m a sucker for white pumpkins.  It’s easy to change this spread into a handsome, hair-raising Halloween feast.  Just replace the turkey with a big pot of chili and garnish your table with some easy to make DIY tissue paper bat garland.  Oh and save the pretty peacock for November.

halloween9

This ghostly grey “skull and glossbones” nail polish by OPI has me hooked.  It’s not quite white, but hauntingly haute for Halloween.  I spotted some over here.

halloween2

Which makes me think of these studly pumpkins I’ve been obsessed with for years.  Maybe someday I’ll actually make a few?

halloween6

halloween8

How about some creepy cupcakes?  Can you hear me shrieking “Ewwwwwww!!”?  Although I do appreciate the orderliness, clever wording and color scheme.  How-to is over here.

halloween4

This entry was posted in Halloween. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Rachel says:

Stacked white pumpkins with scarves in between make mighty cute snowmen too. That is if you can get your pumpkins to last that long or buy some at the very end of the season!

2. Allison says:

We don’t do scary either. How fun is that white pumpkin lamp! I love that second photo. Hope you’re doing well, Seleta. I bet the kids are getting excited for Halloween.

3. Peter says:

Loving Wednesday White. Awesome pumpkins.

4. Martha S says:

Only Simply Seleta could find a John Derian inspired pumpkin. Charming pumpkin chandelier.

5. Nicolette says:

Thank you. Was missing the Wednesday White posts!

6. Amy says:

Great post!

I hope you are planning on sharing Pom Pom’s outfit again this year. I have a similar looking cat (seal point Birman) and would love to dress him up for Halloween. Unfortunately, it’s not as much of a big deal here in Australia as in the States.

7. Kayla Onufer says:

Love! Especially those delicious looking cupcakes!

8. Blythe says:

I have to get that nail polish! It’s perfect for Autumn and my new Jimmy Choos. Thanks for a chic Halloween post.