gracious wednesday white

Here are a few favorite images from my pinterest page to inspire your table setting for Thanksgiving dinner…

T2

T3

via

T4

T5

T1

via

We’ve enjoyed four fun days in Orlando and are now headed up to Atlanta to join family for Thanksgiving.  Oh and Saturday we’re going to the Georgia/Georgia Tech game.  That should be an interesting day.  This is the game of the year, with a HUGE rivalry dating back to 1893 and it gets pretty wild.  The kids will not be bored.  The girls have their new cheerleader outfits and are ready to cheer on their Jackets.

I’m feeling very thankful for all of our blessings and wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with joy, good times with loved ones and good food!

xoxo

seleta

This entry was posted in Thanksgiving. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 23, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Permalink | Edit

have a safe and happy Thanksgiving, Seleta!

2. Debra
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Permalink | Edit

Saw your home and your lovely family in my 1st subscription issue of Southern Living. So beautiful, loved it!!! Happy Thanksgiving.

3. Posted November 23, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Permalink | Edit

I especially loved the last two images…so simple yet perfectly beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

4. Kayla Onufer
    Posted November 23, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Permalink | Edit

Pretty!!! Be safe in your travels and….GO DAWGS :) you Tech fans! Love you tons and Gobble, Gobble!!

5. Posted November 23, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Permalink | Edit

Consider me inspired…love the first image!! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving ~

6. Allison A,
    Posted November 24, 2011 at 12:34 am | Permalink | Edit

I hope you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Seleta!

7. Posted November 25, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Permalink | Edit

Love love love the vintage silverware tied in a velvet bow! Hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    Melissa

8. Posted November 25, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Permalink | Edit

BTW I saw your article in Southern Living. I was so excited to recognize you and see your beautiful home! I never read that magazine being that I live in California, but my mother in law is visiting from down south so she had a copy I was thumbing through!

9. Posted November 26, 2011 at 6:36 am | Permalink | Edit

Seleta,
    How wonderfully sparkly all those tables are. I love focusing on the light of the season and cheering on the holidays with family fun.
    Travel safe and enjoy each and every moment celebrating.

10. Posted November 28, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Permalink | Edit

I just saw your article in Southern Living! GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely love your decor. Congratulations on your feature!

11. Sally
    Posted November 28, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Permalink | Edit

When I got my Southern Living magazine and it said “December 2011″ in the right hand corner… I frantically started flipping to find your home because i remember your blog post last year! I just saw your shoot and fell to the floor!! I will save it forever, you are stunning! your family is beautiful and your home is magnificent :) Congratulations my dear! I wish your family the warmest holiday wishes! you are truly blessed!

12. Posted December 6, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Permalink | Edit

I’m glad you found some of my photos inspiring! The photo of the “Liz” Pumpkin Placecard and the bottom photo of the Heirloom Pumpkin Table are both from my site, jennysteffens.com.

4 Trackbacks