I’ve got a new shopping addiction for you. One loaded with all kinds of fashion goodies. Don’t get too worried…this shopping experience is easy on the pocket book! Husbands will be happy ; ) Meet Pretty Please, a stylish online boutique featuring designer and designer-inspired jewelry (think J.Crew, kate spade) at super affordable prices starting at $18. They offer a quick and easy shopping experience through live sales twice a week, Mondays & Thursdays at 9pm EST, on their Facebook page.
A sneak peek of some of their baubles…
I may have to snag one of those bling fabulous cuffs. Gorgeous!!
And do I spy a horsey bracelet with a fabulous Hermès vibe??? Bring it.
Shopping is easy and fun with Pretty Please. Here are the steps:
1. “like” their Facebook page right here.
2. Log on to their FB page Monday & Thursday nights at 9pm EST for the live sale.
3. Every couple minutes they post new pieces with a description, price + quantity available for that item.
4. When you spot an item you’d like to purchase, simply “comment” under the picture with your email address + quantity you want.
5. The next morning, a Paypal invoice is emailed to you where you can securely + conveniently make your payment via paypal account or credit card.
Quick, fast and fun. With brand new items every week. Plus no crowds, annoying lines or time wasted driving here and there. My kind of shopping!!
One winner can take her pick between these two swanky bauble necklaces from Pretty Please. I love both!!
I could think of a kazillion things to wear with either of the above necklaces: a simple dress, turtleneck, cardi and tank, jeans and tee, preppy button down, black scoop neck, lace shell, maxi dress, denim jacket, blazer…shall I go on?
Here are a few inspiration looks to show you a few different ways you can rock this type of bauble…
I love the look of putting a statement necklace with a simple outfit. It takes casual to a whole new level…yet looks so sharp.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:
Simply like the Pretty Please FB page. Tell us which of the Pretty Please necklaces you would choose: the coral or the taupe. I think the coral could be a fun pop of color with lots of layered neutrals. On the other hand, the taupe could be amazing with creams, chocolates or chambray. The possibilities are endless!
Winner announced Sunday. Happy Friday, friends!