wednesday white

Given that the election results are officially in, I thought it would be appropriate to include a pretty white house in today’s post.  No need to worry, it’s non-partisan over here : )

wednesday white perfection

I realize some may be celebrating, others licking their wounds, and some not quite sure what to think.  But I’m proud we’re Americans.  And I know we’ll come together to support our country and its future.  It’s just who we are.

As far as my opinion on the results of our election?  Very simple:  J’ai foi dans Dieu.

This entry was posted in Faith, White Spaces. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted November 7, 2012 at 5:01 am | Permalink | Edit

Me too!

2. Posted November 7, 2012 at 5:05 am | Permalink | Edit

I agree, let’s all come together and support our country and it’s future. After last week’s storm Sandy and now another Nor’Easter on route, I just want a bit of calm and peace in the world.
    That white house sure looks like a winner.

3. CArolyn
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 6:45 am | Permalink | Edit

I purposfully did not sit up and watch, preferring to see the results this morning after a good night’s sleep. Your words are just what I should see this morning! God is soverign. Thank you for the perfect placement of your thoughts!

4. Posted November 7, 2012 at 7:22 am | Permalink | Edit

I was just sharing the same exact sentiments with my son. Those of us who trust in God have the Ruler we need and cannot lose. Whew!

5. Posted November 7, 2012 at 7:35 am | Permalink | Edit

Now this is what I call a dream facade – STUNNING!

6. Monica
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 8:34 am | Permalink | Edit

Your post and sentiments are a breath of fresh air this morning after the election. Thank you!!

7. julie
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 10:06 am | Permalink | Edit

I have the same thoughts, though I will admit when I first awoke this morning a wave of sadness swept over me. Then I remembered the words of my husband before bed, God is still in control and his will is done. Now we trust Him and let’s have the right reaction.

8. Jenni
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 4:01 pm | Permalink | Edit

Oui!!!!!! Beautiful home that inspires happy thoughts!!!

9. Posted November 7, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Permalink | Edit

Beautiful house! So pretty.

10. designgirl73
    Posted November 7, 2012 at 9:07 pm | Permalink | Edit

you always say it well. love!

11. Shawn
    Posted November 20, 2012 at 11:58 am | Permalink | Edit

Seleta – you are a class act all around. Loved your words on this beautifully done post.

12. Posted November 20, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Permalink | Edit

Thank you, Shawn. Kind of you to say : )

Seleta