barnlight style

One of my favorite lighting resources out there is Barnlight Electric.  You may recall me gushing over their seriously stylish and affordable sky porcelain pendant and many others in this post about perfect lighting in the kitchen.  Today I’m thrilled to welcome Barnlight Electric as a new simply seleta sponsor.  Yay!  It’s a perfect time to share a few more of my faves from their collection.

Let’s start with the Mac Daddy of sconces, shall we?  May I present the Wheeler Esso.  This guy comes in ten other fun finishes, but I like the Jadeite…and by like I mean I would literally feel little heart flutters each time I glanced over at this beauty if it were in my home.  The color almost looks edible.  Nummm numm numm.

You might have noticed that my pinterest page is completely pimped out with farmhouse images.  That being said, a good pendant right smack in the middle of a room is my idea of lighting perfection. Pendants happen to be another one of my favorite types of fixtures from Barnlight Electric.

Love the Drake Cord Hung pendant.  Only $109.  You can customize your finish…and even your cord, ha!

To see a pendant similar, look at this pretty room (from Lonny I think?) – the pendant completes the whole vibe.

Or how about this space which is industrial mixed with rustic chic, boasting a vintage pendant above the stainless work station.

Fancy a galvanized light?  Mmmmm, that finish is a fave.  This one is called Austin, and he would be so dashing perched above a twin bed…

I think what I love the most about Barnlight Electric is their enormous selection of well-crafted, classic fixtures….that don’t break the bank.  Many of their lights are less than $150!  We all know most chandeliers can set you back well over $1,000, which eats away the design budget.  It’s always a bonus when you can be economical yet still have serious style in a room.

There are literally hundreds more lights and color options, I only skimmed the surface of their inventory.  Here are a few more Barnlight Electric lovahs….

The Marquette flush mount glorious in Polished Nickel.  Only 155 bucks.  Say what???  Sign me up.

The Exeter sconce.  No words needed.

The overall effect of a light similar to the Exeter sconce in a bedroom.

Kind of dying over the Primary Schoolhouse Stem Mount with painted band in Jadite.  $127.  Comes in every imaginable finish and painted band color.  That galvanized finish is brilliant.

Oh, you might want to check out Barnlight Electric’s clearance page which is filled with gorgeous lights at a serious discount.  It’s here.  I’m already looking ; )

Happy Friday, friends!

This entry was posted in Bathroom, Bedroom, Budget projects, Dining Rooms, Kitchens, Living Rooms, Studies. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Erin Fuduric says:

Hey. The galvanized fixture above the twin bed is at lowes. I paid 27 for it…steal! Thought I’d share! Always love your pics…they inspire! Erin

2. Emma says:

Gorgeous. Been looking for the perfect vintage pendants for our kitchen renovation. Going to check them out now. Thanks for more design inspiration, Seleta!

3. Stewart says:

Preppy and barn chic? My favorite combo!!! The Marquette is going on my wish list. xo

4. Jen says:

I’m changing out our powder bath lights and think I just found my new source. (: Loving their Davenport.

5. Henriette says:

Ces lumières sont belles. Bon weekend!

6. Chaney says:

I LOVE Barnlight Electric! One day (when we aren’t renters anymore), I’d love to have a few of their lights in our house. I love the farmhouse look too – guess we have that in common!

7. Elizabeth says:

Great lighting pieces from Barnlight. Will check out their selections.

8. Ava Lane says:

Love it all.

9. Stephan says:

Thank you for sharing the Barnlight choices. I need new lighting and you have inspired me to find lights that bring joy by looking at them, appreciating light in a whole new way.

10. janie says:

Great new resource to look into, thanks! TGIF.

11. Allison A. says:

This is a wonderful source to have! We’re looking for some fun new lighting. I am in love with the Wheeler Esso. Maybe partly because our sweet kitty, Esso, passed away. Of course I am partial to the name but I love that fixture. The Jadeite is my choice, too! Happy weekend to you!

12. Ella says:

Thanks Seleta. Very nice lights. Have a wonderful weekend.

13. Karen says:

Love the jadeite lights. They are gorgeous. I need a room for them.

14. Portia says:

Seleta thank you for sharing Barnlight as a lighting resource. I will use them in my next design project.

15. Lindsay Redd says:

Love them all! I used a version of the galvanized barn light from Lowes in a house my husband fixed up and I designed. Here: They were a big hit!

16. Emily says:

Thank you for sharing this source. Love. them. all. Particularly the Marquette. And, what a great price point!