classic white

Some things never go out of style.

horse+rider in field

wedwhite1

They are often the most simple, pleasing things.

wedwhite5

wedwhite3

white5

And I like them very much.

This entry was posted in Accessories, Bathroom, White Spaces. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted January 24, 2013 at 7:38 am | Permalink | Edit

I hope you publish a book Seleta, with all then things that make you sparkle.
    White houses, pretty things, horses, bricks, beautiful baths, red lips…..

2. Emily
    Posted January 24, 2013 at 8:50 am | Permalink | Edit

What soothing images. I have a bathroom so simliar to the one above, and I must say I love the warmth that the bamboo brings to it. That would have never occured to me. I echo pve’s comment.

3. Posted January 24, 2013 at 11:17 am | Permalink | Edit

Thank you both for saying such a sweet thing : )

Seleta

4. Allison A.
    Posted January 24, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Permalink | Edit

I also echo PVE’s comment. It would be a gorgous book to place on my coffee table and drift away into each photo. Beautiful images. You have a classic and elegant style Seleta.

5. Posted January 25, 2013 at 6:21 pm | Permalink | Edit

Couldn’t agree with you more! Beautiful.

6. Matina
    Posted January 27, 2013 at 2:40 am | Permalink | Edit

Amazing pics and beautiful thoughts!

7. Alana
    Posted January 28, 2013 at 7:43 am | Permalink | Edit

Simply timeless!
    Love the first picture. Can just imagine what
    that house is like inside.
    Happy Monday!
    -alana

8. Posted January 28, 2013 at 9:00 am | Permalink | Edit

This is my favorite white collage you’ve ever put together. My heart stops. I love the white atop a hill with a woman horse riding, the browns and greens intermingling. Love the pathway with what looks like Allium on either side, and LOVE the white books, especially that The Joy of Cooking is there. All very therapeutic to the eye!