The other day I was thinking about how many pretty white things there are in life. And how I love them so : ) Thought I would share some faves from my growing list. These are in no particular order.
1. Pretty dishes arranged together. Specifically plates, teapots and creamers.
I think my head would completely explode from excitement if I had a shelf like this in our home.
2. Winter white coat. A classic wardrobe staple every girl must have. I have a little tweed cream coat – think it’s going on five years now. Still love it.
3. White flowers in the house. They refresh any space.
4. Horses. Without them life is not nearly as fun or beautiful.
5. Canvas bins. They really do bring me extreme joy. And if they’re labeled? Makes me burst with happiness. I use these affordable bins for just about everything in our home and love them.
6. Cream cheese frosting. The best.
How I make mine: 1 stick of butter, 8 ounces of cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar to taste. Whip and enjoy.
7. Ballet. Love the way it magically reappeared in my life in a whole new way. Talked about it over here. Someday I need to blog about our first Nutcracker performance in Seaside, it was truly magical!
8. A classic white home. You’re probably thinking ”well, duh.”
QUESTION: What is a favorite white on your list?