Here’s a little list of some fun Valentine goodies I found for every type of gal on Valentine’s Day, which by-the-way I can’t believe is right around the corner!?
1. Love this little Chevron number on sale for such a steal!
2. Deja Vu is my go-to for fun fashion here at the beach. I’m serious when I tell you their store is addictive! Proceed with caution. Their new bejeweled leather cuff totally knocks it out of the park.
4. Love this newfound eco-friendly polish by Scotch Naturals. The logo design is so chic that I would intentially leave it out on my vanity tray just to look pretty. They have 38 gorgeous shades. Their classic creme red could be the perfect statement for a romantic V-day dinner. I also love their shade, Smoky Martini, meow!
5. Peter brought me home heart shaped Bavarian cream donuts from my favorite guilty pleasure resource the other day. I thought it was so romantic!! In my book, you can never go wrong bringing sweets to your love.
6. I kind of cringe when I see the packs of store-made Valentine cards for kids because let’s face it, they’re not very original or pretty. And they always come in packs of 18…yet we all know most classrooms have 20 – 25 kids. Do they think we don’t notice we’re getting gypped? So each year I hunt down cute free printables for my little Valentines and let them pick out fun favors somewhere like Target…then we hot glue them onto the card. It’s actually a DIY I always look forward to doing together with my kiddos. This year we chose these cuties.
There are nine different card designs, in red, light blue and pink, all adorable. You can download them free right here.
7. I’ve blogged this one to death, but Chanel’s Rebelle is still my very favorite red lipstick!
8. The glassbaby candleholder, in the color “smooch,” has a lot of heart. Over here. Can’t believe it takes four artists to make just one of these beauties! I have the turquoise and cashmere and love their usual soft glow…but especially love the glassbaby story and their endless charity to those battling cancer. Founded by a three time cancer survivor, glassybaby has donated more than one million dollars to charities helping people heal. Check out all of their 135 different colors here. A quick glimpse of a few of their pinks and reds…
AND FINALLY THE GIVEAWAY:
Leave a comment telling me the CRAZIEST Valentine gift you’ve ever received to enter the giveaway. The giveaway is a surprise that will come from moi. Hint: it’s a little pretty item that I’m sure you will love.
**One comment per person, please do NOT reply with your comment to me via email. You must enter in the comment section on the blog to enter. Thank you! ; )