Based on my new favorite cream used in our abode, Creamy White by Benjamin Moore, I put together the beginning components of a chic bedroom to give you an idea on how to work with cream and still stay on budget. My advise in working with cream is to use LOTS of texture (ie: seagrass rugs, layers of black and white photos leaning behind a glass lamp, a patterned throw laying on the back of a linen-upholstered chair). Links are below the image.
1. These target lamps just went on mega sale. 22 bucks each. Go grab a pair!
2. This rich, pure, color by Benjamin Moore is an honest cream that doesn’t throw any surprise green or yellow undertones. Lovvvvve it. Benjamin Moore Creamy White OC-7.
3. For the life of me I cannot figure out how this adorable throw is on sale for only $18?!? At that price, it’s a no brainer.
4. Teresa Cline is an incredibly talented local artist. This beautiful painting came from her ocean moods collection. I also love her affordable woman of the sea giclee grouping – what great modern colors to add some pop in a monochromatic space!
6. I’m pretty impressed with the Martha Stewart line for window treatments. You can’t beat that $53/panel price with a stick. And the panels are trimmed in an accent fabric and come with the shiny rings! I wonder if they are sewed on? I have not seen this line in person but feel pretty good about it. Panels over here.
7. Have you ever seen a good looking ready-to-use desk that’s less than $90? I haven’t. Threshold just knocked it out of the park with this one. It’s right here. Only $85, friends. Pair this with a vintage upholstered chair in a subtle, nubby linen and it will look beautiful.