Well hello there, Friday.
Full disclosure: You may have noticed some technical issues with the blog over the past week. We recently upgraded our website servers and encountered a few glitches in the process. It got pretty whacky…to be honest I was sweating it there for a while. I was very worried about the blog (and my newly hired programmer who was jumping hoops of fire) and I started to feel kinda like this.
But we made it! And we’re back up and running at 200% – ready for more posting fun. Now it’s on with the show!
On a personal note…I have to tell you how much I loved reading all of your comments in the giveaway - so many anniversaries, graduations, and special life events. Some challenges too. My favorite part of this blog is reading your comments. I enjoy learning about everyone’s lives and seeing what all is going on – it’s a great connection on my end. And it makes all the hours of writing/researching/image uploading soooo worth it. While I may not be able to personally reply to every comment, please know that I read every single one and LOVE them!! Thank you for always being so generous in sharing a small part of your life.
So thanks for making me happy.
I made a happy list for YOU…
- Love this stripey gift wrap. Aside from making a beautiful package, it would be adorable in a frame under your child’s silhouette.
- Speaking of silhouettes, this is a great rustic DIY silhouette idea using paint and plywood.
- Love the message and colors of these turquoise, aqua and mint pencils.
- Waiting for this cute baseball cap to go on sale ; )
- Still wearing my zebra bracelet from tar-jay. Sassy and fun.
Happy Friday, friends!