I’m told that fall weather is on its way. Hmmm. Might take some convincing for me to buy that one. I say this with complete sincerity as the katydids chime away and the humidity infiltrates every living cell in my body. For those of you lucky enough to start enjoying cooler temps, I’m sure you’re thinking about transitioning your summer duds to fall. I’m a fan of wearing white in all seasons.
This bathroom is the perfect muse for transitioning your summer wardrobe into fall. It boasts crisp whites, classic touches, and a hint of neutral with brown.
Yes sir, whites and neutrals with a pop of brown are a beautiful thing.
My go-to look for cooler weather is layers of winter whites with a punch of pattern and a great pair of boots. It’s such a classic look. I put together a grouping of fall essentials for your wardrobe…
1. How is it possible that I found these amazing white jeans on sale for less than $50?? Okay, technically they’re jeggings, but with tall or over-the-knee boots and some layers it still works.
2. Beyond perfect scarf for fall and winter…hello only $32.
3. Completely obesessed with these tall boots at Mercantile…they are so going home with me. **See below for a surprise on these boots!**
4. Adorable vest to complete the look and stylishly stay warm.
5. The perfect chambray shirt for layering.
NOW A SURPRISE FOR YOU…
My advise for putting together a fall wardrobe is to have one “investment piece” that can be worn in other seasons and/or for years to come. These tall Manchester boots are it, ladies. Well crafted, comfy, and leather as soft as buttah. I have crowned them my wardrobe investment piece for the year so plan to see them more. Here’s your surprise…type in the code SELETA at checkout and get 20% off your purchase of these babies and any other item on their site from now until the end of September. A little early Christmas shopping?
Happy Wednesday, friends and thanks, Mercantile ; )