wednesday white + a little surprise

I’m told that fall weather is on its way.  Hmmm.  Might take some convincing for me to buy that one.  I say this with complete sincerity as the katydids chime away and the humidity infiltrates every living cell in my body.  For those of you lucky enough to start enjoying cooler temps, I’m sure you’re thinking about transitioning your summer duds to fall.  I’m a fan of wearing white in all seasons.

This bathroom is the perfect muse for transitioning your summer wardrobe into fall.  It boasts crisp whites, classic touches, and a hint of neutral with brown.

white1

Yes sir, whites and neutrals with a pop of brown are a beautiful thing.

white2

white5

white4

white3

My go-to look for cooler weather is layers of winter whites with a punch of pattern and a great pair of boots.  It’s such a classic look.  I put together a grouping of fall essentials for your wardrobe…

fall essentials simply seleta

1.  How is it possible that I found these amazing white jeans on sale for less than $50??  Okay, technically they’re jeggings, but with tall or over-the-knee boots and some layers it still works.

2.  Beyond perfect scarf for fall and winter…hello only $32.

3.  Completely obesessed with these tall boots at Mercantile…they are so going home with me.  **See below for a surprise on these boots!**

4.  Adorable vest to complete the look and stylishly stay warm.

5.  The perfect chambray shirt for layering.

NOW A SURPRISE FOR YOU…

My advise for putting together a fall wardrobe is to have one “investment piece” that can be worn in other seasons and/or for years to come.  These tall Manchester boots are it, ladies.  Well crafted, comfy, and leather as soft as buttah.  I have crowned them my wardrobe investment piece for the year so plan to see them more.  Here’s your surprise…type in the code SELETA at checkout and get 20% off your purchase of these babies and any other item on their site from now until the end of September.  A little early Christmas shopping?

falloutfit1

Happy Wednesday, friends and thanks, Mercantile ; )

This entry was posted in Fashion. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Evie says:

Heading to their web site now for the boots – those are a must have. Love your Wednesday White.

Love those boots. Thanks for the treat.
    Love to know if you have a “set” budget or clothing allowance.

3. emily says:

Thank you so much! Have been looking for the perfect boot & this sealed the deal!

Couldn’t ask for a better personal shopper;)

4. Seleta says:

PvE – I do not have a set budget or allowance, but rather pick up items along the way. I do try to decide on only a few specific, worthy investment pieces each season that I mix with existing staples. The rest are fun things I usually pick up on sale – such as nice scarves, accessories, or items with pattern.

Seleta

5. I’m in jacksonville, florida and it is downright fabulous! I was just sitting on my back porch and there is a slight chill in the air, no humidity! Yay! I told my hubby I wished it would stay like this! Fingers crossed:) fab selection! Wish I could look good in it!

6. Ashley C says:

Just ordered the scarf, I love it!

7. Allison A. says:

Oh, I so wish those boots came in my size!! I love them! I wear size 5 in shoes. It looks like the smallest size is a 6. I was ready to purchase them! Love the outfit you put together Seleta. Perfect for a crisp Fall day.

8. Alana Goldstein says:

Seleta…do the boots run true to size?
    Just want to be sure before I order.
    Thanks for the great Fall outfit inspiration.
    Perfect for the days here in NY!
    -alana

9. Shelby Wesson says:

Just a quick question. I was raised no white after labor day. So what makes the jeans winter white? Love the look, just need some clarification. Thanks!!

10. JuliaW says:

I really enjoy your blog — you have the best (chic yet accessible) style! I’m in love with the navy version of that scarf; may have to order that for the fall!

11. Seleta says:

Hi Alana,

I’m told they run a tad large plus they are high grade leather so they may stretch a little and mold to your foot. You can call the gals at Mercantile to confirm – 850.213.0010.

Seleta