In my recent travels, I’ve kept my eyes open in search of new pretties to share with you. When I do have a few moments to play, it’s fun to grab a starbucks and scour a few stores while on the go ; ) Here are a few of my favorite finds that are super glam without breaking the bank.
1. How sassy is this little gold stripe on this target shade. What a fun way to affordably update an old lamp. Love!
2. Starting to think this concealer is the one.
3. Trying my best to find another scent as an occasional alternative to my good old reliable, so the samples have been flying. This fragrance captured my fancy. It’s light, airy, and feminine without being too sweet.
4. Classic kate spade belt with a bow on mega sale. Steal!
5. If I were to invest in a pair of heels with serious style, these honeycomb pattern beauties would be the ones.