A little delayed here in our winner announcement – but here goes! Congrats to Allyson, commenter #56! Her favorite pet is her white boxer named Pearl. How suiting for the blog ; ) I had no idea there was such a thing as white boxers??
“Pearl, our silly white boxer is hands down the best dog we’ve ever had. Her devotion to us melts my heart and her joy at being with our son sometimes makes me tear up. She waits for him to get up every morning and her wiggling rump and squeaks of happiness make us all laugh. She is a big baby and loves to jump in our freshly made bed and sleep in our pillows. We love her and I can’t imagine life without a funny boxer dog. What a fun giveaway, I’d be thrilled to have any of the pretty necklaces. Happy Summer!” Allyson
All the comments about favorite pets melted my heart. The loyalty, joy, and fun we receive from our fur family members is amazing. In fact, reading the many sweet stories about how these magnificent creatures impact your day to day life made me tear up. Especially after the week I had. More on that later.
I’m taking off for the rest of the week to celebrate the 4th with our family. In the meantime, here is a mini list to inspire your holiday.
1. Great reminder to keep it simple and chic when it comes to an outdoor dinner. Recipes and all the styling here.
2. I’ll take one of these maxis in navy and white, please.
3. These easy peasy red, white, and blue fruit skewers are perfect (and easy) for July 4th holiday fun.
4. How fun is this dotty skirt for any summertime event?! LOVE.
5. This strawberry coconut cream soda looks AMAZING for a poolside refresher.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!