Cheers to a little morning relaxation. Hope you were able to get a few more hours of rest this weekend in spite of the time change. If your eyes are a little more tired than usual, then you’ve come to the right place. Scroll down for some magical make-up sources.
When I think of spring, I think of new life and new beginnings – it’s like you get a free “restart” button right at your fingertips. A perfect time to start something new! Here are a few make-up tips great for creating a fresh look this spring:
- 7 hacks for make-up that looks like it was done by a professional. Here.
- 10 drug store must haves from a professional make-up artist for the stars. Here.
- 10 minute fresh and pretty makeover video by professional make-up artist…love this blog! Here.
- 10 drug store mascaras. Here
- Last but not least, this is my favorite under eye concealer. If it can flawlessly hide the darkness around my tired eyes, it can truly hide anything. Also, it doesn’t cake or gather in lines, isn’t too thick, and applies wonderfully on dry, mature skin. The trick is in the application, see below.
I wear the shade custard and apply it with this concealer brush. It makes your skin look smooth and airbrushed!
To apply: dab a generous portion of concealer on the top of your hand in between your thumb and pointy finger. Dip brush in the concealer on hand (placing it on your hand will warm the concealer, helping it blend onto skin better) then apply under eyes and in corner of brow and nose using gentle blending movements with concealer brush.
Cheers to a fresh spring look!