We’re off on a family adventure to the West! So excited to enjoy some vacation time together and a visit with close friends and family. I’m reallllly excited to experience breath-taking mountain views and non-humid air!
A list of things to keep you inspired while I’m out:
– This designer portfolio. Wow, so many beautiful rooms my head nearly exploded.
– Speaking of fresh mountain air, what a cute throw for fall…on sale! Also love it in the grey.
– Our plane departs at 5am (total breeze with a family of six, ha) so under eye circles will be present. Here’s a former post of mine that shares all of my favorite concealers and under-eye circle tricks.
– The best double-duty furniture for small spaces.
– 10 foods that regrow with water – I want to try this!
– Not sure about you, but I find raising teens in this social-media-obsessed culture to be downright daunting. Glad I read this eye opening article on the 12 Apps every parent should know about. Whoa.
. . . .
Thanks for your feedback in the last post – comments are my favorite part of blogging. Hope your week is a off to a great start!