Wishing you a hoppy Easter weekend. Sorry, had to ; ) This is a good time to reflect on God’s blessings of renewal, growth, and beauty all around us, and appreciate every moment we have together. Here are FIVE fun Easter freebies I found and wanted to share. These are some great ways to add spirituality and a little style to your weekend festivities.
1. A list of 35 different Easter basket ideas: If you’re like me and need a jump-start on some Easter basket creativity, this list has some fun ideas. Love this three-tiered presentation. Gorgeous and looks fairly easy.
2. Gold splattered Easter eggs: Simple and pretty.
3. DIY Rope Easter basket. Love this, and truthfully I won’t be that ambitious this weekend…thinking these are also great for other uses around the house (little toy bins) or a fun summer project with older kids.
4. DIY Easter Candy Huggers: so cute! Bonus idea: you could write a simple verse inside the arm of each little character, or maybe include a tiny folded scripture note under the candy they’re holding. I love to include scriptures on tiny slips of paper for our kids – especially tucked inside plastic eggs on hunts.
5. He is Risen free printable: I have a similar framed version of this I always place on our table next to the kids’ Easter baskets every year.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!