3 things i love

I’m excited to start a post series sharing various things I find and love in our day-to-day life.  These items will range from beauty products to fashion, books, recipes, design goodies, and more – basically anything simple and special I think you may enjoy as well.  Here are three things I’m loving right now:

1.  This lotion by Obagi I recently discovered at my dermatologist’s office.  I’ve been searching my whole adult life for a creamy, hydrating lotion that keeps my parched skin hydrated but isn’t greasy, heavy, or ridiculously priced.  If you have dry skin, I think this is the one!  Bonus: found out you can order this at Walmart for a great price (here).

2.  It’s so easy to get stuck eating the same foods week after week – I’m guilty of this.  This lovely, free produce guide lists what foods to eat each month and how it benefits your health, local farmers, and the environment.  I love that this list is beautifully illustrated and simple – makes it much easier for me to pay attention and not feel overwhelmed, which I often feel when cruising “healthy eating” recipes.  She also provides a free printable desktop calendar listing these items.  Love! Here.

3.  An inspiring organized-pantry round up with links to pretty and practical canisters – nice! Over here.

I really love this new post idea because it keeps things fresh and fun.  Let me know what you think and if you have any topic requests!

This entry was posted in Accessories, Beauty, Budget projects, Closets, Design, Food, Kitchens, Organizing. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Beth A says:

Love your post idea!

2. Colleen says:

Hey Seleta – whoa Wal-Mart sells Obagi! I didn’t know that gem as the skincare line is AMAZING. Thanks for sharing. I love the idea! Quite frankly I really enjoy hearing your perspective on pretty much everything. Just keep blogging as I know you are super busy – you have no idea how much I enjoy your blog or how many conversations my sister and I have had about you. Like “oh that’s so Seleta” is blurted out quite often when we are shopping together!

3. Shauna says:

Love this idea; I enjoy a mix of design and life products!

4. Beth says:

I really enjoy this post and look forward to your next favorites.

5. Christina says:

I concur with the other comments…so great to hear your thoughts on all aspects of life. Checking out the Obagi!!!

6. Dawn says:

Love this new post idea! I’m also going to check out Obagi. I’m a sucker for skin essentials in beautiful jars among other things!

7. sydney85 says:

I ordered the Obagi hydrate luxe cream and have been using it for a week. Love this product. Living in Chicago I have the driest skin of anyone I know and this is the first product that has made a difference to my skin. I am using it day and night!

I am going to try your recommendation for a cleanser – No. & Beautiful Skin Cleansing balm. Hope this cleanser is still your favorite too.

Thank you so much for passing on this fabulous moisturizer.